Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.06Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionNikki was a bright and precocious child that loved her mom and siblings. Due to circumstances that she couldn't control, she ended up in foster care. There she experienced all sorts of abuse and fell victim to the system that should have protected her. Not long after adoption, a spiral of events led to the climatic throw down that forever changed the course of her life. Take the journey with her back to the beginning as she endured the pain of abuse and the instability of foster care; while staying determined to live in the promise of kwing that God will never leave you or forsake you. That if you hold on, keep the faith, and keep hope, He always has something better. According to most statistics Nikki J. should be a neglectful mother of at least three children, incarcerated, a high school dropout, or dead. But fortunately for the world she's just too darn stubborn to do what anybody says. She decided to write this book instead. Take the ride to the beginning as against all odds Nikki hangs on long eugh for her promise to arrive. Determined t to let her hurt, pain, anger, and disappointment determine her future; here's her incredible story of forgiveness, unbelievable strength, hope, perseverance, and faith. Allow her experiences to spark change so matter what your pain is, you keep faith in your promise!
- Author BiographyNikki J is an inspiration for abused and neglected foster children worldwide. Born Darienne Babb in 1982, to a teenaged mother who was unwed and a high school drop-out, was only the beginning of the many challenges she would face. At the age of two, Nikki was introduced to the child welfare system, and by seven years old a ward of the state. For the next eleven years, she was bounced from home to home and institution to institution. Nikki was battered and abused in every way possible, but she still managed to persevere. In 2001, Nikki graduated from Glenville High School in Cleveland Ohio. She then went on to serve her country in the United States Army. Nikki's trials and tribulation as well as accomplishments, are the driving force behind this novel and the founding of NikNak Nation. Nikki's dream is to empower as many troubled youth and displaced adults as possible by sharing her story so they know that anything is possible.
- Author(s)Nikki J
- PublisherNiknak Nation Publishing
- Date of Publication27/06/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNiknak Nation Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight327 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byCotrell Loftin
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.