Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.02
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
About this product
- DescriptionIf you feel lost or don't kw where to turn to for guidance, then you need to read the inspiring story of Brandon O. Severs Sr. Growing up, Severs was rejected by his peers and molested by a family member. He finally found his niche in high school as a Christian comedian, and life seemed full of promise. He got married to a beautiful woman with a kind heart. Married just four months, his bride was already pregnant and he was looking forward to being a father. But everything came to a screeching halt in one night when he was shot and paralyzed during a home invasion. He spent months in the hospital, and doctors had to amputate his left leg. A few short years later, he was diagsed with multiple sclerosis. In this uplifting account, he shares how his faith has gotten him through so many tumultuous events. By examining his relationship with God and asking key questions, he finds purpose in his life and continues to inspire others. Chase your dreams and provide for yourself and your family even when you encounter challenges that seem impossible to overcome. Be inspired by this true story and vow to survive matter what the situation.
- Author(s)Brandon O Severs Sr
- Date of Publication29/03/2012
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.