All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLeading British cake decorator Natasha Collins shows us how to turn cakes into literal works of art in her practical and pretty new book The Painted Cake. With detailed step-by-step instructions for more than 20 projects, Natasha shows how you can create the most incredible cakes at home using fondant painted with edible colours. Her instructions encompass cooking, constructing and painting baked goods, from single-level to multi- tiered cakes, as well as cupcakes and cookies. Most featured projects use a freehand painting technique, but templates of design elements are included where appropriate. The Painted Cake progresses from the simplest projects through to more advanced so it is sure to please cake decorators of all skill levels.
- Author BiographyBritish author Natasha Collins is well known in the cake decorating community as the expert in cake painting. In 2008 she started her own company, Nevie-Pie Cakes, and began to bake and decorate professionally-her high-profile clients include Selfridge's, for whom she created a Christmas cake range. Natasha runs her own cake painting classes in the UK and internationally. She has had her cookies featured on This Morning and The Jonathan Ross Show.
- Author(s)Natasha Collins
- PublisherMurdoch Books
- Date of Publication12/03/2015
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationMillers Point
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintMurdoch Books
- Width220 mm
- Height250 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $191.05New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.93New
- AU $93.61Used
- AU $93.61New
- AU $101.72New
- AU $81.15New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.20
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $39.00Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.