About this product
- DescriptionIn her practical and pretty book, the leading exponent of this extremely popular form of cake decorating shows the reader how to turn cakes into literal works of art using fondant painted with edible colours. The Painted Cake provides detailed step-by-step instructions for more than 20 projects. These encompass cooking, constructing and painting baked goods ranging from single-level to multi-tiered cakes, as well as cupcakes and cookies. Most featured projects use a freehand painting technique, but templates of design elements are included where appropriate. The book progresses from the simplest projects through to more advanced, and includes detailed information on basic techniques and essential materials and equipment.
- Author BiographyBritish author Natasha Collins is well known in the cake decorating community as the expert in cake painting. In 2008 she started her own company, Nevie-Pie Cakes, and began to bake and decorate professionally. Her high-profile clients include Selfridge's, for whom she created a Christmas cake range. Natasha runs her own cake painting classes in the UK and internationally. She has had her cookies featured on This Morning and The Jonathan Ross Show.
- Author(s)Natasha Collins
- PublisherMurdoch Books
- Date of Publication01/12/2014
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationMillers Point
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintMurdoch Books
- Width220 mm
- Height250 mm
Best Selling in Cook Books
- AU $42.92New
- AU $35.00New
- AU $30.78New
- AU $15.99New
Save on Cook Books
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $28.36
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $35.20
- AU $21.15Trending at AU $31.84
- AU $37.74Trending at AU $38.70
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $35.78
- AU $27.59Trending at AU $31.91
- AU $35.71Trending at AU $54.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.