All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis richly illustrated examination of visual arts in the European tradition shows how the great masters employed the Golden Mean and other geometrical patterns to compose their paintings. Up-to-date examples include works by Klee and Pollack. Highly sought-after cult classic and vade mecum for students of art history and artistic composition.
- Author(s)Charles Bouleau
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication25/04/2014
- SubjectThe Arts: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight735 g
- Width209 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.84
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.50
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.97
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.