All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Palace of Versailles began as the symbol of Louis XIVs reign as absolute monarch of France. With its masterful architecture, lavish interior, and exquisite gardens, Versailles was the standard by which other palaces were measured. But the very opulence that made Versailles one of the worlds greatest structures played a role in the ultimate downfall of the French monarchy.
- Author(s)Craig E Blohm
- PublisherReferencepoint Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2014
- SubjectYoung Adult General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleHistory's Great Structures (Reference Point)
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintReferencepoint Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations, maps
- Weight340 g
- Width168 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.