Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $18.95Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by booktopia_australia
- Est. delivery by 12 Jan
- AU $7.00+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Paleo diet is the latest and greatest eating invation, helping people everywhere slim down and live healthier lives. Free yourself forever from faddy food replacements and low calorie alternatives, and simply observe one golden rule: stick to the foods the human body has evolved to eat. Follow the example of your caveman ancestors and fuel your body with a diet of meat (organic and grass-fed where possible), fish, vegetables, fruit and roots. This book is your simple and accessible guide to eating simple, delicious food within the Paleo guidelines, with a huge range of ideas for breakfasts, lunches and dinners. This beautifully-designed book has even more ways to make the paleo diet work for you. With full colour illustrations throughout, this book covers all the basics, while over 75 delicious recipes will enhance your repertoire - staying motivated on your journey to better health and weight loss needn't be a trial when you can enjoy satisfying, healthful meals like Spinach-stuffed Squid, Slow-roasted Pork Belly with Celeriac Mash and Jerusalem Artichoke Soup with Parsley Pesto. You can even enjoy desserts such as Blueberry and Raspberry Cobbler.
- Author BiographyJoy Skipper is a qualified nutritional therapist specialising in Sports Nutrition. She has a BSc (Hons) in Nutritional Therapy from The Centre of Nutrition Education and Lifestyle Management, following her graduation from the world-renowned Institute of Optimum Nutrition in 2009. She writes extensively on healthy food for a number of magazines, including Waitrose Kitchen, Delicious Magazine, Weight Watchers Magazine and BBC Good Food and has authored several books.
- Author(s)Joy Skipper
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication01/12/2014
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBounty Books
- Content Note144
- Weight470 g
- Width190 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $20.46New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.77New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.67Trending at AU $51.64
- AU $60.90Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $32.50Trending at AU $33.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.