All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWe live in a world where it's increasingly difficult to maintain your ideal bodyweight, feel happy and vibrant, and fight off pain and chronic diseases. If you simply go with the flow-consuming processed foods and struggling to find time to move and play-you'll get swept away by the current of weight gain and poor mental, emotional and physical health. In The Paleo Project, naturopathic doctor Marc Bubbs uncovers how an ancestral approach to eating dramatically affects key systems in your body. Extensively researched and packed full of assessments, lab tests and action plans, this book is an essential guide for anyone who wishes to achieve their weight loss and performance potential. You are an athlete. You were born to crawl, squat, bend, run, jump, smile and laugh along the way. These qualities are effortless and natural when we are children, yet somehow we lose touch with them as we get older. Begin The Paleo Project and reconnect with your inner athlete to build a better brain, a better body, a better you. Dr. Bubbs' invative system has proven to be a game-changer for countless patients and athletes. Make YOU your project for this year!
- Author(s)Marc Bubbs
- Date of Publication03/02/2015
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight612 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $101.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.66
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.26
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $71.39
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.74
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $99.57
- AU $89.90Trending at AU $112.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.