All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $19.35Free postage
- AU $19.36Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionTHE FIRST GUIDE TO OPEN UP THE WILDLY POPULAR PALEO DIET TO VEGETARIANS IS HERE! Being vegetarian doesn't mean you can't go Paleo. With this comprehensive guide it's easy to transition to a primal diet without feeling deprived. Shed pounds, gain energy and improve your health with a rich base of fruits, vegetables, nuts, eggs and more. The Paleo Vegetarian Diet offers: *Tips to lose weight and feel great *50 delicious recipes *Meal plans and shopping lists *Tricks for eating out *Advice on getting the right mindset *Pointers for cheat day success This book will guide you onto the path to a healthy and fit lifestyle. Why should meat eaters have all the fun?
- Author BiographyDena Harris has more than twenty years experience as a vegetarian and has spent the last several years exploring the benefits of a Paleo-based diet. A cyclist, an elite marathoner, and an ultra-endurance runner, she has been known to subsist for days on end on an almost exclusive diet of dark chocolate and almond butter. Dena is also the author of the award-winning humor books, Who Moved My Mouse? A Self-Help Book For Cats and Does This Collar Make My Butt Look Big? A Diet Book For Cats. She lives in Greensboro, North Carolina. Visit denaharris.com.
- Author(s)Dena Harris
- PublisherUlysses Press
- Date of Publication28/05/2015
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationBerkeley, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUlysses Press
- Weight199 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.