Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $14.87Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn January, 2011, Al-Jazeera television published 1600 pages of confidential papers and memoranda from the last five years of peace negotiations between Israel and the Palestinians. Over the last ten years, Israel has said to its people and the world, There is partner for peace.A And the Palestinian Authority has said to its people, We will t give up Palestinian territory or rights.A The Palestinian Papers, when read in their entirety, show both of these statements to be false. This book, published within three months of the leaked papers, presents complete texts of a number of the most important papers, along with a commentary on why they are so important to the unfolding events in the Middle East. The issues discussed in confidence in the papers cover the Israeli illegal settlements, the Hamas rockets, the Israeli Wall, the invasion of Gaza, the rights of Palestinian refugees, and the move to define Israel as an exclusively Jewish state - all of them hot topics which will continue to be relevant in future peace talks, if they ever resume.
- Author BiographyClayton Swisher is head of the Al-Jazeera Transparency Unit, and author of The Truth About Camp David
- Author(s)Clayton E. Swisher
- PublisherHesperus Press Ltd
- Date of Publication31/03/2011
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHesperus Press Ltd
- Content Notemaps
- Weight435 g
- Width153 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.13Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.