The Palgrave Concise Historical Atlas of Eastern Europe: 2001 by Dennis P. Hupchick, Harold E. Cox (Paperback, 2001)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $27.84Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $28.40Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by goulds-book-arcade
- Est. delivery by 29 Jan
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Palgrave Concise Historical Atlas of Eastern Europe is a lucid and authoritative guide to a full understanding of the complicated history of Eastern Europe. Addressing the need for a comprehensive map collection for reference and classroom use, this volume includes fifty two two-colour full page maps which are each accompanied by a facing page of explanatory text to provide a useful aid in physical geography and in an area's political development over time. The maps illustrate key moments in East European history from the Middle Ages to the present, in a way that is immediate and comprehensible. Lecturers and students will find it to be an indispensable and affordable classroom and reference tool, and general readers will enjoy it for its clarity and wealth of information.
- Author BiographyDENNIS P. HUPCHICK is an Associate Professor of History at Wilkes University, Pennsylvania, where he also directs the East European and Russian Studies Program. He is the author of Conflict and Chaos in Eastern Europe (SMP, 1995), Culture and History in Eastern Europe (SMP, 1994), co-author of The Palgrave Concise Historical Atlas of Eastern Europe (Palgrave, 2001), author of The Balkans (Palgrave, 2001), and The Bulgarians in the Seventeenth Century (1993). HAROLD E. COX is Professor and Chair of the Department of History at Wilkes University, Pennsylvania. He is the former editor of Pennsylvania History and has written extensively on the history of urban transportation and the development of inner cities in the nineteenth century. He has created historical maps for various publications since the early 1950s.
- Author(s)Dennis P. Hupchick,Harold E. Cox
- PublisherSt Martin's Press
- Date of Publication17/10/2001
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSt Martin's Press
- Content Notebiography
- Weight255 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.79
- AU $23.50Trending at AU $28.78
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.65
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.49
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.90
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.49
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $30.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.