All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA historical atlas must depict complex issues in a manner immediately accessible to the reader. The Cold War has long needed such an atlas. With easily understood maps and text, this atlas meets this demand. Not only are the obvious issues addressed, such as Cuba, Berlin and so on, but the author also presents themes such as cultural issues and detente to the reader, presenting the Cold War in all its complexities in a form which is useful and understandable.
- Author BiographyDR. JOHN SWIFT is a lecturer at St. Martin's College, Lancaster, and also an honorary research fellow at Lancaster University History Department. He is the author of Labour in Crisis: Clement Attlee and the Labour Party in Opposition, 1931-34 and Peter the Great.
- Author(s)John Swift
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication30/10/2003
- SubjectHistory: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight445 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $22.63Trending at AU $23.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.