All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionThe Handbook provides a comprehensive range of contributions on the relations between the EU and Asia - two regions undergoing significant changes internally yet also developing stronger relations in the context of an emerging multi-polar world. It collates some 40 contributions from various disciplines by contributors from throughout the world.
- Author BiographyTHOMAS CHRISTIANSEN is Jean Monnet Professor ad personam of European Institutional Politics at the faculty of Arts and Social Sciences, Maastricht University, The Netherlands. EMIL KIRCHNER is Jean Monnet ad personam Professor, University of Essex, UK. He was awarded the Order of Merit of the Federal Republic of Germany in 2002, and was elected an Academician of the Social Sciences by the Academy of Social Science in 2009. PHILOMENA MURRAY is Jean Monnet Professor in the School of Social and Political Sciences at the University of Melbourne, Australia. She holds honorary positions at the Institute for International Integration Studies at Trinity College Dublin; the College of Europe; United Nations University - Institute for Comparative Regional Integration Studies in Bruges and National Centre for Research on Europe at the University of Canterbury, New Zealand.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication02/01/2013
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1196 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine40 mm
- Edited byK. Jorgensen,Philomena B. Murray,Thomas Christiansen
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.