All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThrough a collection of dramatic and informative photographs, supplemented by cutaway illustrations, this book highlights the agility and flexibility of this dedicated RAF aircraft. Throughout the course of its career, it has formed the backbone of the RAF across its many different theaters of operation. Utilized in a strike, anti-aircraft, air superiority, air defense, reconnaissance, electronic warfare and fighter-bomber capacity, this aircraft type has enjoyed an immensely varied career. Each aspect is illustrated in this photographic celebration. The book includes photographs by the author and a select number of other amateur photographers, with the vast majority of photographs - never previously published - taken low level around the hills and mountains of England, Scotland and Wales. This impressive new photographic publication will be presented in full colour and is sure to be prized as a collector's piece amongst fans of the genre.
- Author BiographyMichael Leek has long had an interest in all the various technological developments of military aviation. In addition to writing books, it is through digital photography that his interest in military aviation continues. He is the author of The Art of Nautical Illustration and The Encyclopaedia of Airbrush Techniques, and has contributed to many others. His book, Military Low Flying in the UK, was published by Pen and Sword in February 2012, with The British Aerospace Hawk: A Photographic Tribute published in 2014. His aviation photographs have been published in many magazines. He lives in Portknockie, Scotland.
- Author(s)Michael Leek
- PublisherPen & Sword Books Ltd
- Date of Publication16/11/2015
- SubjectMilitary History
- Place of PublicationSouth Yorkshire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPen & Sword Aviation
- Content NoteIntegrated black and white and colour images
- Width215 mm
- Height276 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.