All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNothing is hidden forever; eventually it all becomes uncovered. The truth has a way of coming out regardless of how dark it may be. Even best-kept secrets aren't really kept forever. What's done in the dark will come to the light, but the only question is, can you handle it? No one's afraid of the priest who lived down the lane, near the church that he ministered at years ago, when he was a God-fearing man. No one's afraid of the rumors that he's Satan himself since the death of his son Marshall Roberts, twenty years ago, and his son's lover, Christian Thomas. No one believed that the spring between Mr. Roberts' house and the church had strange powers and that there are three sayings tied to the water itself. No one's afraid of anything anymore. Until w! Vengeance has a new name, and it's Natas Roberts, and he will stop at thing until the injustice that was committed against his son and his son's lover is justified. Twenty years ago a horrendous crime took place and a promise for revenge was made with the sacrificing of souls and all those involved would pay when their firstborn sons turned twenty. Time is up. And the strange thing is, one involved realized that their children were born during the three days it took for the local police to find the bodies of the two lovers during the weekend of June 27th, 28th and 29th. Christian Marshalls didn't believe in legends or folklore or old stories about mystical waters and springs and the stories that Mr. Roberts was the devil himself, and over the years, several fraternity boys went missing after visiting him or they came out as gay because of the rumors that they were sexually intimate with Mr. Roberts. In fact, rumor had it that Mrs. Roberts sacrificed her soul so that her husband could have the power to carry out their revenge plot and also that she did it so that her son and his lover could live again, someday. . . especially since they died on their twentieth birthday also. Christian and his best friend, Kelsey, had idea what their twentieth birthday had in store for them, and they didn't have a lot of time to make sure they lived to see their twenty-first one. In fact, they had idea what the next three days would entail at all. But they'd soon find out. The hard way!
- Author(s)Steven Paul-Germane'
- Date of Publication04/03/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.62
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.81
- AU $56.19Trending at AU $59.41
- AU $21.81Trending at AU $24.79
- AU $15.99Trending at AU $21.19
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $20.66
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $40.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.