All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Parable of the Spirit That Whispers uses many biblical themes to paint a clear and vivid picture to show children the importance of kwing past history, which will enable them to study for a brighter future. The book will also help children to develop Christian thoughts based on moral teaching. In The Parable of the Spirit That Whispers, two of the three kings in the book got progressively worse in governing their kingdoms, due to t reading and studying the Books of Old. It would t be long before an entire kingdom of people who once loved and respected each other would be thrown into turmoil and confusion. The Parable of the Spirit That Whispers has been rewritten for children ages eight to thirteen, but the great biblical themes in this story can also provide wisdom and moral teaching for adults of all ages.
- Author(s)Melvin Douglas Wilson
- PublisherTate Publishing & Enterprises
- Date of Publication12/05/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTate Publishing & Enterprises
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight50 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.