Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.04Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionaThe Paraprofessional's Essential Guide to Inclusive Education, Third Edition is a practical, hands-on resource for use in the classroom or resource room setting. Although the focus is students with special needs, many of the strategies are appropriate for general education students who are struggling in school and may need additional support to experience success in the classroom. The hundreds of numbered strategies in this publication are divided by topic. The numbering system helps the user to document the strategies, along with the results. It simplifies record keeping and supports the documentation of student progress. With hundreds of easy to implement ideas at your fingertips, this book will make your job easier. The Appendix includes forms to help with communication, planning, documentation, supplemental student aids, and more!
- Author BiographyPeggy Hammeken began her career as an elementary teacher in the American Embassy School in Mexico City. Upon return to the United States, she taught students in the areas of specific learning disabilities, mental retardation, and emotional/behavior disorders. With the implementation of inclusive education, she was involved with the set-up of inclusive programs and staff development and training for educators and paraprofessionals. She has authored three books on the subject. Hammeken received her elementary teaching degree and her master's degree in special education from Minnesota State University, Mankato. Hammeken founded Peytral Publications, Inc., a publishing house focusing on inclusive education of students.
- Author(s)Edith King Hall,Peggy A. Hammeken
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication20/01/2009
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCorwin Press Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight907 g
- Width215 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Contained items statementContains Hardback and CD-ROM
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.