About this product
- DescriptionDoes your preschooler disobey you, embarrass you, fight you? Does he or she refuse to eat or go to bed, break things, sleepwalk, or fear the dark excessively? Are you confused and uncertain about what attitude you should take towards such issues as spanking, sibling rivalry, favoritism, hospitalization, sex play, and overprotection? Dr. Elir Verville, a clinical pediatric psychologist with many years of counseling experience, provides in The Parent's Preschooler Dictionary fast, practical, and effective solutions to the most common problems facing today's new and busy parents of preschoolers. Arranged in alphabetical order for rapid access, each concise article briefly illuminates the background of your child's troubling behavior or problem, explains why your preschooler acts as he or she does and advises you with tried-and-tested do's and don't's that you will be able to apply immediately. You can find just what you need to kw about nearly any perplexing behavior your child exhibits and learn from Dr. Verville what must be done. The Parent's Preschooler Dictionary will help you gain kwledge and insight into your child and his or her problems, and build your confidence in dealing with trying moments and acquire the management skills you need to handle your child's behavioral problems effectively and well. As you become more confident, your child's anxiety will lessen and his or her emotional stability will increase. You will realize that you are becoming a competent parent, and your children will kw that they can count on you to keep them safe, to teach them right from wrong, and to help them learn how to get along with others.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication18/04/1995
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1320 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best Selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.37New
- AU $21.29New
- AU $24.95New
- AU $20.04New
Allen Carr's Easy Way to Stop Smoking: Be a Happy Non-smoker for the Rest of Your Life by Allen Carr (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $24.91New
- AU $11.60Used
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.80New
- AU $32.15New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $18.99Trending at AU $21.29
- AU $79.24Trending at AU $90.81
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $50.51
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $43.80
- AU $20.19Trending at AU $25.16
- AU $57.72Trending at AU $62.56
- AU $77.29Trending at AU $94.90
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.