All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Paris Correspondent is a tribute to journalism, love, and liquor in a turbulent era. Written in riveting prose that captures the changing world of a foreign correspondent's life, Alan S. Cowell's breakout vel is t to be missed. Writing from experience and in homage to Reylds Packard's Dateline Paris, his razor-sharp and darkly funny style will win readers the world over.
- Author BiographyAlan S. Cowell is a journalist. Since 2008 he has been senior correspondent for NYTimes.com based in Paris. He is also the author of A Walking Guide: A Novel and The Terminal Spy: The Life and Death of Alexander Litvinenko.
- Author(s)Alan Cowell
- PublisherOverlook Press
- Date of Publication12/10/2011
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOverlook Press
- Weight494 g
- Width160 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $21.20
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.66
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.92
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $20.04
- AU $56.19Trending at AU $59.46
- AU $21.87Trending at AU $24.81
- AU $15.99Trending at AU $21.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.