All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionTrish Deseine, former BBC cooking show host who has sold more than one million cookbooks worldwide, shares tips on food and entertaining in the true Parisian style. In The Paris Gourmet, Trish Deseine serves up a definitive guide to French cuisine, divulging her secrets on all aspects of Gallic food and entertaining. Her practical advice covers everything from selecting produce at the market to setting a holiday table. She offers a sampling of her favorite French recipes and gives pointers for creating an authentic Parisian ambience in the dining room. Trish distills etiquette tips gleaned over two decades of living in France into lists of rules on all aspects of entertaining, from hosting a great cocktail party to being the perfect guest. Her extensive black book of foodie addresses in Paris and online is an essential resource for stocking your kitchen with indispensible cooking utensils and table trimmings, procuring the best French ingredients, or dining at her most treasured restaurants. There is a glossary of French cookery terms in this handsome book that features a leatherette binding and ribbon page marker. Trish has become one of France s most celebrated food writers thanks to her unpretentious approach to food. This accessible guide provides all the information you need to delight in French culinary traditions and to host like a true Parisienne.
- Author BiographyBorn in Ireland, Trish Deseine has lived and worked in France for twenty-five years. She regularly contributes recipes to French Elle and has published twenty award-winning cookbooks in French. She writes a popular blog and is active on Twitter. She hosted three TV programs that aired on UKTV Food and on the BBC: Trish s Paris Kitchen, Trish s Country Kitchen, and Trish s Mediterranean Kitchen.
- Author(s)Trish Deseine
- PublisherFlammarion-Pere Castor
- Date of Publication06/09/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFlammarion-Pere Castor
- Weight612 g
- Width155 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.