All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $71.21Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionSmart and outgoing, parrots are the chosen bird of people who want a feathered cohort. An Owner's Guide to a Happy Healthy Pet is the series to turn to when you want a basic reference that's reliable, up-to-date, and complete. These guides feature: * Expert authors, plus rewned guest contributors on specialized topics* Full-color photos throughout* Basic information on the breed, species, or topic* Complete coverage of care, health, grooming, training, and more* Tips and techniques to make life with a pet more rewarding
- Author BiographyArthur Freud has been a renowned presence in the world of aviculture since 1974. He is the former publisher of American Caged-Bird magazine and has written extensively on bird-related subjects.
- Author(s)Arthur Freud
- PublisherTurner Publishing Company
- Date of Publication20/11/1996
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Place of PublicationTN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHowell Book House Inc.,U.S.
- Out-of-print date25/04/2016
- Content Notecolour halftones
- Weight336 g
- Width139 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.