All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMr. and Mrs. Figworth are a couple who want a pet to entertain them at home. But when they pick up two parrots from the pet shop, they have idea what's in store for them. It isn't long before the Figworths are repeating what the parrots say, and even following silly requests from them as well. In the end, it's really the parrots who are entertained--as well as the Figworths' neighbor, who watches it all unfold from his bedroom window.
- Author BiographyK.K. Tucker's delightful and entertaining storytelling has earned followers young and old, delivering playful humor as well as witty social commentary. A brother-sister team, this author and illustrator duo brings fun for the whole family.
- Author(s)K K Tucker
- Date of Publication17/05/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight77 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.75Trending at AU $29.45
- AU $15.94Trending at AU $17.21
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $32.64
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.86
- AU $20.43Trending at AU $28.55
- AU $11.56Trending at AU $11.75
- AU $26.01Trending at AU $27.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.