All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith millions of North Americans looking to improve their diet and health, many are moving away from meat. In The Part-Time Vegetarian, two rewned nutritionists show how to achieve the health benefits of vegetarian-ism without giving up meat entirely. Contains more than 50 recipes.
- Author BiographyLouise Lambert-LagacU graduated from the University of Montreal in 1961 with a degree in Nutrition. Louise Manages her own private Nutrition Clinic and helps individuals facing health problems with nutritional interventions adapted to their needs, while maintaining an active interest in hot issues. She makes use of innovative approaches to deal with cholesterol problems. Several years of work in the field of Nutrition have convinced her of the healing power of healthy foods.Louise Desaulniers was president of the Order of Professional Dieticians of Quebec and is an associate of the Louise Lambert-LagacU Nutrition Clinic. She developed the Healthy Fine Dining course, which inspired the authors to write this book.
- Author(s)Louise Desaulniers,Louise Lambert-Lagace
- PublisherFitzhenry & Whiteside
- Date of Publication10/10/2003
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectVegetarian Cookery
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFitzhenry & Whiteside
- Out-of-print date30/06/2016
- Weight340 g
- Width177 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $100.37
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.85
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $84.02
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.60
- AU $64.69Trending at AU $68.88
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $107.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.