All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSo you're a teen and it's time to land that very first part-time job. But how do you prepare for a hiring process you kw thing about? Who teaches you what to expect? How can you get a job when you have zero experience? The Part-Timer Primer uses true stories from a small business owner's perspective to explain what happens long before you'll get to a face-to-face interview. It's a weeding-out process that you must survive! The Part-Timer Primer provides first-time job hunters with essential guidance on such topics as finding your personal point of differentiation; job application mistakes; practicing your verbal skills; social media cautions; tattoo considerations, phone and email screening techniques and much more. Multi-small business owner Darrell Doepke also offers up 20 interview questions that any teen should be prepared to answer. It's a quick read; less than two hours from start to finish. Any parent who is ready to sit down and have the job talk with their teen should also read this book first.
- Author(s)Darrell Doepke
- PublisherTimbrewolfe Publishing, LLC
- Date of Publication10/05/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTimbrewolfe Publishing, LLC
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.