All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.51
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.42
About this product
- DescriptionThis title cuts through traditional debates to argue that religious phemena are cocreated by human cognition and a generative spiritual power.
- Author BiographyJorge N. Ferrer is Chair of the Department of East-West Psychology at the California Institute of Integral Studies and the author of Revisioning Transpersonal Theory: A Participatory Vision of Human Spirituality, also published by SUNY Press. Jacob H. Sherman is a doctoral candidate in the Faculty of the Divinity at the University of Cambridge.
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication07/01/2009
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Content Note, black & white tables
- Weight553 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byJacob H. Sherman,Jorge N. Ferrer
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.