All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionThis guide takes the reader on an illustrated journey into the sub-atomic world discovered by physicists over the past century. The authors describe the fundamental discoveries and the developments in equipment which have led to our current understanding of the nature of matter in the universe and the forces which govern its behaviour. Non-technical portraits of all major sub-atomic particles are given, from the electron, proton and neutron, through to quarks and muons.
- Author(s)Christine Sutton,F.E. Close,Michael Marten,etc.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication01/12/1986
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Out-of-print date10/11/1994
- Content Notehalftones, line drawings, tables
- Weight1252 g
- Width220 mm
- Height290 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.