All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.82Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionA study of controversies over The Passion of the Christ that shows how conservative Christians united in support of Mel Gibson and in opposition to liberal, secular and Jewish critics. King explores how the public battle in the USA over the editing and rating of this film generated more controversy than any other in recent cinematic history.
- Author BiographyNEAL KING is Associate Professor of Sociology at Virginia Tech, USA. He is the author of Heroes in Hard Times: Cop Action movies in the U.S. (1999), co-editor of Reel Knockouts: Violent Women in the Movies (2001), and has published several other studies of violent film genres and social inequality.
- Author(s)Neal King
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication12/09/2011
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Series TitleControversies
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight285 g
- Width135 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.