All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $21.43Trending at AU $27.06
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $35.12
- AU $33.01Trending at AU $39.52
- AU $11.42Trending at AU $14.09
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $18.35
- AU $18.79Trending at AU $25.47
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $45.33
About this product
- DescriptionIn this uplifting and often humorous book, Gloria Furman offers pastors wives a breath of fresh air, reminding readers that Christ stands ready to help regardless of the circumstance whether it s late-night counseling sessions, unrealistic expectations about how they spend their time, or complaints about their husbands preaching.Filled with life-giving truth from God's Word, this book will help pastors wives joyfully treasure their Savior, love their husbands, and serve their churches.
- Author BiographyGloria Furmanis a wife, mother of four, doula, and writer. In 2008 her family moved to the Middle East to plant Redeemer Church of Dubai where her husband, Dave, serves as the pastor. She is the author of Glimpses of Grace, Treasuring Christ When Your Hands Are Full, and The Pastor s Wife, and blogs regularly at the Gospel Coalition and GloriaFurman.com.
- Author(s)Gloria Furman
- Date of Publication15/11/2015
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight136 g
- Width137 mm
- Height163 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Narrator(s)Sarah Zimmerman
- Contained items statement3 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time207
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.