All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe comprehensive guides in Quarry's Apprentice series go beyond the basics or 101 books by pairing illustrated instruction, techniques, and recipes with extensive expert profiles. This handbook for making pastries and confections offers instructional content as well as narrative, lifestyleoriented insight into a chef's kitchen. The Pastry Chef's Apprentice will appeal to both the everyday baker and the committed food enthusiast. The conscious/conscientious food lover who wants to kw everything about the real, whole ingredients in her food choices will buy this book as well.
- Author BiographyMitch Stamm is an instructor with the International Baking & Pastry Institute at Johnson and Wales University in Rhode Island. He is former executive pastry chef of the Sun Valley Resort in Idaho and also served as pastry chef at Zingerman's Bakehouse in Michigan. While in Idaho, he served on the board of Share our Strength, the national organization dedicated to hunger relief.
- Author(s)Mitch Stamm
- PublisherQuarry Books
- Date of Publication01/07/2011
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQuarry Books
- Content Note300 colour illustrations
- Weight503 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.