CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $49.60Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionDemonstrating how the truth path of Torah becomes realized through the proper application of analysis and the development of the proper character and attitude for discovering God's truth, Darhak Shel Torah , or Kadmas Ha'amek , was originally published as a preface to Netziv's magnum opus, Ha'amek Sh'alah . In an effort to facilitate an understanding of this seminal work, this translation of Darhak Shel Torah employs numerous foottes that cite the Netziv's other works and the sources he used, as well as explanations of his numerous references. For the particularly difficult chapters, summaries are provided.
- Author BiographyHaRav Naftali Tzvi Yehuda Berlin (Netziv) was an Orthodox rabbi and the dean of the Volozhin yeshiva, at the time the largest institution of its kind, for nearly 40 years. He is the author of several works of rabbinic literature. Rabbi Elchanan Greenman studied Talmud and Codes for four years at Yeshivas Brisk of Chicago, where he also received his rabbinic ordination. He served as a faculty member at Yeshiva University of Los Angeles and has taught adult and young adult classes for more than 20 years in Chicago, Houston, and Los Angeles. He lives in Houston.
- Author(s)HaRav Naftali Tzvi
- PublisherUrim Publications
- Date of Publication01/06/2009
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationJerusalem
- Country of PublicationIsrael
- ImprintUrim Publications
- Weight784 g
- Width172 mm
- Height243 mm
- Translated byElchanan Greenman
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.