All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $20.46New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.83New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.66
- AU $60.89Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $25.22
About this product
- DescriptionToday's college and university graduates are finding it more difficult than ever to get an offer for the job they really want. Part of the difficulty is the state of our current world ecomy. Ather part is that most graduates have relevant experience to offer employers. In addition, the increasing number of graduates moving into the job market makes the competition for each job that much more intense. But even beyond these difficulties, the main reason that many graduates struggle to get that first desirable job offer, regardless of their academic record or how much in demand their major might be, is that far too many graduates simply do t kw how to get their first desirable job. They do t kw how to go about identifying the right job for them, how to attractively package themselves and how to sell themselves in a job interview. This book addresses these issues and provides many other skills and insights that the graduate will need to quickly get his or her career jump started.
- Author BiographyWilliam Hughes has been an educator, a management consultant and trainer, a career development specialist and a university professor. He has established career development training programs for students before graduation. He is the author of numerous books and articles on career development and job-seeking skills, including Your Career Path and The Path to Better Grades and Graduation (Old Line Publishing, 2012).
- Author(s)William Hughes
- PublisherOld Line Publishing
- Date of Publication06/04/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOld Line Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight245 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.