All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Common Core State Standards represents a call for all teachers to focus on the literacy learning of their students. Together, these skills reading, writing, speaking, listening, and viewing comprise the literacies that students must develop if they are to master content and be successful in college or the workplace. This book will assist content-area teachers in understanding the Common Core State Standards that apply to their various courses. Standards in history, social studies, science, and technical subjects are explained in detail, including examples of lessons designed to ensure that students master each Standard.
- Author BiographyDouglas Fisher is professor of educational leadership at San Diego State University, USA and a teacher leader at Health Sciences High & Middle College.
Nancy Frey is a professor of literacy in the School of Teacher Education at San Diego State University, USA.
Cristina Alfaro is an associate professor of English language and biliteracy development in the College of Education at San Diego State University, USA and Director of Multilingual Initiatives.
- Author(s)Cristina Alfaro,Douglas Fisher,Nancy Frey
- PublisherTeachers' College Press
- Date of Publication30/05/2013
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTeachers' College Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.