Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.44
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.12
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $52.90Trending at AU $53.46
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.41
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.82
- AU $12.24Trending at AU $21.10
About this product
- DescriptionIn The Path to San Damia Peter Cantara witnesses a kind deed by a man dressed as an impoverished monk. In seeking the man's identity, he learns of an elusive person that some consider saint-like, but that the FBI considers a criminal. Peter and his friends, a wise Mrs. Macy, a mischievous Mulligan and a learned Teresa Cepeda, embark on an amazing search that raises human and spiritual questions, both for them and for readers. As the mystery unfolds, they discover links to a person who lived eight hundred years ago and learn of extraordinary new deeds occurring in some surprising places. While the FBI considers every reasonable explanation, the four friends search for something more, in an adventure that will take them to Italy and to a place that transcends time.
- Author BiographyJohn Litwinovich was born in Massachusetts, received degrees in Sociology from Merrimack College and the University of New Hampshire, and has enjoyed a diverse and rewarding career in human services. In recent years he has traveled to Italy to study the lives of some of the most wonderful people ever to have walked on Earth. He observes: While we are separated by time from people like Francis and Clare of Assisi, nothing prevents us from being as close in spirit to them as we are to our families and friends. It is when we earnestly reach out to them, through learning, prayer and contemplation, that we encounter their beautiful humanity. Anyone who aspires to love in today's world could hardly hope to find more wonderful companions! John lives in Placerville, California. While not traveling, he spends his free time hiking, trail running, mountain climbing, reading, writing and following the creative work of his wife, Cheri, an artist, and the academic adventures of his son, James, a student of law.
- Author(s)John Litwinovich
- PublisherBooksurge Publishing
- Date of Publication29/07/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBooksurge Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight399 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.