CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.94
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.68
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.26
- AU $12.24Trending at AU $21.04
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.66
About this product
- DescriptionViv's marriage to David was t a conventional one, but when he died - in an accident for which she blamed herself - it was as if her whole world had collapsed around her. She escaped by running, mainly around the nearby lake, which was once a popular place of recreation but was w desolate and deserted. It became both her refuge and her dread. But through the misery she made some unexpected friends - a couple in the village whose family needed her as much as she needed them. And gradually, as a new life opened up, she could confront the terrible secrets which had haunted her and which could w be laid to rest.
- Author BiographySusan Sallis is the author of over twenty novels, many of which are set in the West Country. She was born in Gloucestershire and now lives in Somerset with her family.
- Author(s)Susan Sallis
- PublisherTransworld Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication07/05/2009
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBantam Press
- Out-of-print date09/10/2014
- Weight557 g
- Width160 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine27 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.