The Patient's Checklist: 10 Simple Hospital Checklists to Keep You Safe, Sane & Organized by Elizabeth Bailey (Spiral bound)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $24.85Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- Est. delivery by 22 Dec
- AU $7.00+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEvery year, thirty-five million Americans become hospital patients and more than fifty million surgeries are performed. Each of those patients--whatever their resources--confronts the same obstacles to good, safe care.From a trip to the emergency room to open heart surgery, all patients can experience t just perplexing and impersonal care but serious communication and safety issues that can put them at risk. That's why The Patient's Checklist is so important. It addresses an ermous need, and yet there is other book available that's like it. Based on firsthand kwledge, Elizabeth Bailey has created ten checklists that provide a simple system for better managing, monitoring, and participating in your hospital care. These checklists can play a big role in guarding against error and promoting compassion in care, so that a patient is t only cured but also healed.
- Author BiographyAs a producer, director, and vice president of video production for several major record labels, Elizabeth Bailey developed and used checklists to oversee the production of hundreds of music videos. While helping family and friends navigate their hospitalizations, she realized how production checklists could be adapted to successfully manage the complexities of patient care. She is currently completing studies for a Master's in Health Advocacy at Sarah Lawrence College and working part-time as a patient representative at a major teaching hospital. She lives in New York with her husband and son.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Bailey
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- FormatSpiral bound
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight458 g
- Width189 mm
- Height221 mm
- Spine29 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.02New
- AU $5.82New
- AU $22.48New
- AU $33.47New
- AU $30.62New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $62.02
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.88
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.62
- AU $49.31Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.55
- AU $39.21Trending at AU $43.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.