All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis fun and colourful presentation of the most significant documents that founded our country sheds new light on THE PATRIOT PAPERS. With call-outs and bursts that highlight and explore the key words and statements that make up the Declaration of Independence and the Bill of Rights, as well as stories about the American rebels who drafted them, this new book makes American history come alive for children like never before.
- Author BiographyEmilia Whippie Prior teaches the fifth and sixth grades in a small town school in New Hampshire. She was born and raised near Keene, New Hampshire, also the hometown of Barry Faulkner, who painted the murals above the Declaration and Constitution in the National Archives building. Emilia has degrees in education and social sciences, with a focus in history and geography. She enjoys traveling, arts, theatre, and inspiring her students. JJ Prior grew up in Weymouth, Massachusetts, also the birthplace and hometown of Abigail Adams. He holds a master's degree in education and is a fifth grade teacher in Keene, New Hampshire. JJ enjoys photography and the outdoors, and spends much of his time lost in thought. The husband and wife team live in a 1781 colonial farmhouse. This is their first book.
- Author(s)Emilia Whippie Prior,J.J. Prior
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication22/04/2016
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintApplesauce Press, an imprint of Sterling Publishing Co
- Content NoteFull colour images throughout
- Weight272 g
- Width178 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.49Trending at AU $29.23
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $33.19
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.48
- AU $36.86Trending at AU $43.81
- AU $31.94Trending at AU $38.51
- AU $15.44Trending at AU $17.08
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.