All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPetra is afraid of the monster that comes out in the dark. Luckily her very supportive and very spirited siblings find a way to turn fear into fun! Every night, in the middle of the night, Petra wakes up. She s afraid of the dark. She s afraid of the ises. But most of all, she afraid of the monster. Her brothers and sister always sleep all night long, and Mama and Papa tell Petra she ll be just fine. But Petra is still scared, so Andy, Penelope, and Zack decide to help her out. Will a T. rex scare the monster away? A magic wand? Sixteen favorite stuffed animals? What could possibly placate a hungry monster in the middle of the night?
- Author BiographyLeslie Patricelli is the author-illustrator of the first picture book about the Patterson Puppies as well as HIGHER! HIGHER!, a BOSTON GLOBE-HORN Book Honor winner. She is also the creator of the best-selling board books starring her adorable bald baby, including YUMMY YUCKY, BIG LITTLE, QUIET LOUD, NO NO YES YES, and BABY HAPPY BABY SAD. She lives in Ketchum, Idaho.
- Author(s)Leslie Patricelli
- PublisherCandlewick Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication11/05/2010
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationMassachusetts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCandlewick Press,U.S.
- Weight340 g
- Width229 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.