The Pcos Diary - From Struggle to Success (B&w) : A Step-By-Step Guide to Easily Track and Successfully Implement Proven Strategies Designed to Significantly Reduce - Even Completely Eliminate - Your Pcos Signs & Symptoms Permanently by Rebecca Harwin, Dr Rebecca Harwin (Paperback / softback, 2013)
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe PCOS Diary is a simple step-by-step guide to easily track and successfully implement proven strategies designed to significantly reduce - even completely eliminate - your Polycystic Ovary Syndrome signs and symptoms (and $122 worth of bonus gifts!) Inside you'll discover: * The best time to have sex to boost your chances of conceiving a baby! * How to track your temperature and cervical mucus to pinpoint when you are ovulating, and assess the health of your thyroid gland (hypothyroidism is commonly an issue in women with PCOS, which can cause overweight and obesity, infertility, depression and more) * Forms to complete and compare these changes * Track and improve your food plan, energy and hunger levels, cravings and exercise, sleep, mood and your thoughts * Weekly re-assessments, with space to consider your wins, your challenges and plan a better tomorrow * Watch as you create a PCOS weight loss success story * Daily inspirational quotes $122 Bonus gifts include - Special Report 1. Understanding Menstrual And Basal Temperature Charting. Using Charting To Pinpoint Ovulation, Thyroid And Period Problems Valued at $17 Special Report 2. The Great Soy Debate - With excitable proponents and passionate opponents, who is right? Valued at $17 Special Report 3. The Secret Sleep Report - Poor sleep contributes to insulin resistance (a major cause of PCOS), fatigue, depression, increased levels of stress and weight gain. Discover ways to naturally boost the quality and quantity of your shut eye. Valued at $17 Special Report 4. How To Have Healthy Babies, Even With Polycystic Ovary Syndrome - Discover proven strategies and simple steps to naturally boost your fertility, reduce your risk of miscarriage and pregnancy complications and increase your chances of successfully breastfeeding. Valued at $27 Special Report 5. How To Lose Ugly, Unwanted Fat & Gain A Sexy, Healthy Body - 11 Tips For Successful Weight Loss. Discover Proven Tips And Little Kwn Strategies To Successfully Lose Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Related Unwanted Fat, Permanently! Valued at $17 71 Raw Food Recipes Recipe Book Valued at $27 * This is the black and white version of this diary. A colour version is also available.
- Author BiographyAvid writer, devourer of all things PCOS, women's health advocate ... and beach and summer enthusiast... International author, PCOS expert and experienced clinician Dr. Rebecca Harwin has been helping women improve their health for many years. Dr. Rebecca understands how tough it can be, having previously suffered with this syndrome herself. After overcoming each of the signs and symptoms and gaining the upper hand, she is excited to show you how to lose weight and keep it off, regain your period, boost your fertility, have healthier, clearer skin and conquer your PCOS. Dr. Rebecca has completed eight years of intensive University study, and holds three degrees; a Bachelor of Chiropractic Science, a Bachelor of Applied Science (Clinical Science), and a Bachelor of Applied Science (Human Biology). She has also completed thousands of hours of further health studies. She is the author of several health books and PCOS courses. She is passionate about combining her comprehensive education and research with her personal and clinical experiences to bring you a comprehensive way forward from PCOS to perfect health.
- Author(s)Dr Rebecca Harwin,Rebecca Harwin
- Date of Publication23/08/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight240 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $20.46New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.77New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.64
- AU $60.91Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $24.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.