All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten in the spirit of Shakespeare, The Peace Treaty is a poetic and profound dramatic play, filled with humor and intrigue. Starting with the victorious conclusion of a righteous war, theplay opens with the leaders from the five clans of Crystal Island attempting to craft a lastingpeace. But pride, vengefulness, and selfishness intervene. Gradually, it becomes clear that whatis really needed is a transformation in human consciousness. The Peace Treaty reflects thetension and unrest of our own times, and offers a solution If we want peace on earth, expansiof our sympathies is the means
- Author(s)J.Donald Walters
- PublisherCrystal Clarity,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/10/2005
- SubjectDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCrystal Clarity,U.S.
- Weight204 g
- Width114 mm
- Height165 mm
- Spine9 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $75.71New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $75.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.