The Peaceable Kingdom: Building a Company without Factionalism, Fiefdoms, Fear and Other Staples of Modern Business by David Culp, Stan Richards (Hardback, 2001)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $66.84Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $46.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFresh, provocative, and powerful. Had I read this book before I started building a company of my own, it would have saved me a great deal of time and pain. -Sam Hill, President, Helios Consulting, Coauthor, Radical Marketing and The Infinite Asset In this insane world of ephemeral company loyalty and revolving doors to top positions, Stan Richards has clearly outlined exceedingly sane ways for any company to retain star performers by creating an environment that fundamentally rejects office politics. -Dick Hammill, Senior Vice President, Marketing and Advertising, The Home Depot For the three decades during which I was building Mullen, my hero wasn't in New York-he was in Dallas. Stan Richards built a quintessentially creative agency from the uncommon clay of courage, generosity, common sense, loyalty, and integrity. If you'd like to be famous, respected, loved, and rich, here's the manual. -Jim Mullen, Founder, Mullen Advertising Keeping the creative spirit alive with every member of your team as your company grows should be your highest priority. The Peaceable Kingdom clearly describes how to keep the spirit alive and how to encourage every member of the team to constantly focus on improving the company and its services every day. -H. Ross Perot The Peaceable Kingdom is a story like other-one that reveals how a company that admittedly refers to itself as strange and odd nevertheless became one of the most closely watched, respected, and profitable businesses in the advertising industry. This eye-opening book takes you inside the doors of The Richards Group, which managed to survive and prosper in this cutthroat business by defying many truisms t only for ad agencies but for businesses in general. Company founder Stan Richards, along with David Culp, unveils how unconventional methods and a willingness to break down barriers earned them an A client list including Nokia, Home Depot, Motel 6, Fruit of the Loom, Corona, and Chick-fil-A. Read The Peaceable Kingdom and see how your company- matter the industry-can follow in their footsteps and build a more harmonious, productive, and prosperous business.
- Author BiographySTAN RICHARDS is the founder of The Richards Group, a Dallas-based ad agency that was named Adweek's Southwest Agency of the Year in 1984, 1988, 1990, and 1994. In addition, the company has won eleven Clio Awards since its founding in 1976. DAVID CULP worked for eight years as a writer and creative group head for The Richards Group before becoming a freelance writer. He continues to handle writing assignments for the agency.
- Author(s)David Culp,Stan Richards
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication27/03/2001
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight600 g
- Width161 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $87.24New
- AU $41.13Used
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.36New
- AU $112.89New
- AU $97.70Used
- AU $33.23New
- AU $30.36New
- AU $20.41New
- AU $33.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.02Trending at AU $37.97
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $43.36
- AU $29.55Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $60.99Trending at AU $63.02
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.68
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.