All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Peak District is a remarkable area of contrasting yet compatible characters: the rolling limestone of White Peak country and the brooding, atmospheric moorland of Dark Peak terrain. The AA Guide to The Peak District gives you all you need to kw to get the most out of your visit to this wonderful region. From the origins of mass rambling on Kinder Scout to the ducal home of the Devonshires at Chatsworth, each entry is packed with the very best sites to see, things to do, recommendations for eating and drinking, and places to explore nearby. With everything from local legends to must-see festivals and events, this authoritative and practical guide ensures you will never be lost for something to do.
- Author BiographyAA Publishingis the UK's biggest travel publisher and one of the top 10 worldwide.
- PublisherAA Publishing
- Date of Publication15/03/2016
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleThe AA Guide to
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAutomobile Association
- Content NoteColour photographs and mapping
- Weight318 g
- Width120 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Travel Guides
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $65.00Trending at AU $84.65
- AU $53.94Trending at AU $54.54
- AU $40.28Trending at AU $43.42
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.94
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $21.83
- AU $20.72Trending at AU $27.56
- AU $12.95Trending at AU $15.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.