All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSub-specialization within pediatric orthopedics is growing, in part due to the development of free-standing children's hospitals and the desire by patients and their parents to have experts care for them. We are at the forefront of a trend in physicians classifying themselves as pediatric upper extremity surgeons. Numerous pediatric hospitals w have or are recruiting physicians to focus their practice in this area. Historically, these issues were treated by general orthopedic surgeons, adult hand surgeons, pediatric orthopedic surgeons, or plastic surgeons. However, ne of these professionals treat the entirety of pediatric upper extremity pathology, and single reference has focused on the treatment of the pediatric upper extremity as a whole. For example, fractures have typically been written about in pediatric textbooks, while tendon and nerve injuries are covered in adult hand textbooks. This textbook is a comprehensive, illustrated reference that discusses all aspects of the pediatric upper extremity, from embryology and functional development to nerve injuries, trauma, tumors, burns, sports injuries and more.
- Author BiographyThe editors of this comprehensive reference are orthopedic experts in the pediatric upper extremity.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication22/11/2014
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight4235 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine114 mm
- Edited byDan A. Zlotolow,Joshua M. Abzug,Scott H. Kozin
- Contained items statement3 Hardbacks
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.