Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $14.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn suburban Georgetown, a killer s Reeboks whisper on the floor of a posh home. In a seedy D.C. por house, a patron is swiftly garroted to death. The next day America learns that two of its Supreme Court justices have been assassinated. And in New Orleans, a young law student prepares a legal brief. To Darby Shaw it was more than a legal shot in the dark, a brilliant guess. To the Washington establishment it s political dynamite. Suddenly Darby is witness to a murder a murder intended for her. Going underground, she finds that there is only one person an ambitious reporter after a newsbreak hotter than Watergate she can trust to help her piece together the deadly puzzle. Somewhere between the bayous of Louisiana and the White House s inner sanctums, a violent cover-up is being engineered. For someone has read Darby s brief someone who will stop at thing to destroy the evidence of an unthinkable crime.
- Author BiographyJohn Grisham has written twenty-one novels, including the recent #1 New York Times bestsellers The Associate and The Appeal, as well as one work of nonfiction, The Innocent Man. He lives in Virginia and Mississippi. His new book from Doubleday is Ford County Stories.
- Author(s)John Grisham
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRandom House Inc
- Weight272 g
- Width107 mm
- Height188 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Format DetailsTall rack paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.62
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.27
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.80
- AU $21.69Trending at AU $24.60
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $20.46
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.61Trending at AU $22.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.