All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDesigned to give the discriminating traveler insight into some of the most interesting locations within the United States, this series makes planning a trip simple, enjoyable, and educational.One of the most impressive examples of Art Deco architecture in America, the Louisiana state capitol ranks second as a leading tourist attraction in the state. This guide is an ideal aid to on-site inspection, and understanding of the capitol's history, art, and architecture.
- Author(s)Ellen Roy Jolly,James Calhoun
- PublisherPelican Publishing Co
- Date of Publication01/12/1980
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationGretna, LA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPelican Publishing Co
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight205 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
Best-selling in Travel Guides
- AU $14.98New
- AU $12.54New
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $44.65
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $38.95
- AU $32.12Trending at AU $32.63
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $21.30
- AU $49.50Trending at AU $57.25
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $22.48
- AU $22.61Trending at AU $25.40
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.