All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith over one million copies sold, this series of modern classics about the charming Penderwick family, from National Book Award winner and New York Times bestseller Jeanne Birdsall, is perfect for fans of Noel Streatfeild and Edward Eager. Springtime is finally arriving on Gardam Street, and there are surprises in store for each member of the family. Some surprises are just wonderful, like neighbor Nick Geiger coming home from war. And some are ridiculous, like Batty s new dog-walking business. Batty is saving up her dog-walking money for an extra-special surprise for her family, which she plans to present on her upcoming birthday. But when some unwelcome surprises make themselves kwn, the best-laid plans fall apart. Filled with all the heart, hilarity, and charm that has come to define this beloved clan, The Penderwicks in Spring is about fun and family and friends (and dogs), and what happens when you bring what's hidden into the bright light of the spring sun.
- Author BiographyWhen Jeanne Birdsall was young, she promised herself she d be a writer someday so that she could write books for children to discover and enjoy, just as she did at her local library. She is the author of The Penderwicks, which won the National Book Award for Young People s Literature, The Penderwicks on Gardam Street, and The Penderwicks at Point Mouette. Jeanne lives in Northampton, Massachusetts, with her husband and an assortment of animals, including a dog named Cagney. You can find out more about Jeanne, her books, and her animal friends at JeanneBirdsall.com.
- Author(s)Jeanne Birdsall
- PublisherTurtleback Books
- Date of Publication23/02/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitlePenderwicks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTurtleback Books
- Weight295 g
- Width127 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.