All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEngland's most famous witch trial took place in Lancashire in 1612. Ten of the so-called Pendle Witches were hanged at Lancaster Castle, after being deemed guilty of witchcraft. Their ghosts reputedly haunt the village of New Church, which is where one of the witches is said to be buried. The Winter children can't pass up a good trouble- some mystery, while traveling with their Archeological/Librarian Scholar father. On this trip, they travel to New Castle, England to solve the mystery of the Pendleton Witches and Gwen finds out some very scary and surprising results about her family history. Is this just plain Hocus Pocus or something real? Follow the stories of the Winter children in this epic, highly anticipated, first installment of The Ghost Tales 168 book Mystery series by best selling, award winning children's author PA Cadaver.
- Author BiographyPA Cadaver is also the pen name for the best selling award winning children's author Amelia Picklewiggle who is a member of Horror Writer's association, SCBWI, a board member of AIA, a member of RIF and a Judge for Vegas PBS television station. She is the author of over three hundred fifty books with one of her book on amazons best sellers lit for over one year and counting. Amelia is a retired teacher who taught Special Education, Pre-K and Elementary school.
- Author(s)Pa Cadaver
- Date of Publication19/10/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight200 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.