CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.76Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionFor better, for worse, the great public speakers have always had the power to change the world. Brian MacArthur's anthology includes the most famous and torious speeches delivered in English since 1899 as well as speeches in translation by Lenin, Stalin, Mussolini and Castro among others. From Vaclav Havel to Martin Luther King, and from Hitler winning over the industrialists to Churchill rousing the English, this anthology contains many of the masterpieces that helped shape the 20th Century. This edition has been full revised and new speeches added.
- Author BiographyBrian MacArthur is Associate Editor of The Times, and was the founder editor of both Today newspaper and The Times Higher Educational Supplement. For Penguin he has edited the highly successful books of TWENTIETH-CENTURY PROTEST and HISTORIC SPEECHES.
- Author(s)Brian MacArthur
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication25/11/1999
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Books Ltd
- Out-of-print date06/08/2012
- Weight383 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.