All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.20
About this product
- DescriptionThe Penguin Careers Guide is the indispensable and practical source for anyone seeking careers information. Now fully revised and updated for its fourteenth edition, it contains in-depth discussions of hundreds of possible careers, with invaluable advice on education, training and employment issues. Whether you're just starting out after college or returning to work, looking for a full or part-time position, wondering how to set up your own business or finance your studies, this is the essential guide to point you in the right direction.
- Author BiographyPhilip Gray began his career in teaching, later specialising in careers education and guidance. He held a variety of teaching and advisory posts, and was involved in the many of the of early vocational education initiatives. After writing a series of books on aspects of career choice he started to work as a freelance magazine editor, first as founder editor of Ucan magazine for Ucas, then as editor of Insight, Lifeforce, Finance Futures and Careerscope. He has also developed and produced a number of ISCO careers and higher education directory titles. He is now an independent publisher.
- Author(s)Philip Gray
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication28/08/2008
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Books Ltd
- Out-of-print date11/11/2016
- Weight468 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement14th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.