All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Penguin Dictionary of Ecomics explains a host of ecomic terms, from acceleration principle to venture capital, Euro to X-efficiency, globalisation to zero-sum game. The eighth edition has been fully revised and updated to include those terms that have become so familiar since the global recession begun ('quantitative easing' and 'sub-prime' among them), but whose meanings escape most of us. Wide-ranging and accessible, this detailed practical and international guide will be indispensable for students of ecomics and professionals (in business, finance or the public sector), and for anyone wishing to follow ecomic discussions in the media today.
- Author BiographyGraham Bannock runs his own economic research and consulting company in London. Ron Baxter is a director of economics consultants Baxter Eadier Ltd.
- Author(s)Graham Bannock,R. Baxter
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication07/07/2011
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Books Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight298 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition Statement8th Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $16.08Trending at AU $23.34
- AU $69.60Trending at AU $91.10
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.55
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $28.00
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $50.31
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.93
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.