All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe science of geology is going through a remarkable period of expansion and advancement. The New Penguin Dictionary of Geology contains over 7,500 fully updated definitions, making it the most extensive dictionary of the Earth sciences ever produced. It includes a full bibliography of up-to-date works covering all areas of geology. Authoritative and accessible, this new edition will prove invaluable to researcher, student and amateur geologist.
- Author BiographyDr Philip Kearey is the senior lecturer in geophysics at Bristol University. He is fellow and chartered geologist of the Geological Society of London and has published numerous papers in various scientific journals. He is the editor of 'The Encyclopaedia of the Solid Earth Sciences' (1993) and co-editor of 'Global Tectonics' (1990) and 'Introduction to Geophysical Exploration.' (1991) He lives in Bristol.
- Author(s)Philip Kearey
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication29/11/2001
- SubjectNatural History: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Books Ltd
- Weight247 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.